Missed a meeting? Not a problem! Click on the topic next to the date you're looking for and there will be the meeting notes and whatever else you missed for that day.
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month, September through May from 9:00-11:30am at Walnut Hill Bible Church, 1900 East St, Baraboo, WI. For a map click here.
Here's what a typical meeting* looks like:
- 9:00-9:15 Childcare & Mom Check-in
- 9:15-9:30 Refreshments
- 9:30-10:30 Speaker
- 10:30-11:00 Small Group Discussion
- 11:00-11:30 Craft/Activity Time
- September 6th: Registration Brunch from 9:30-11:30am - Bring a friend and stay as little or as long as you like! Children are welcome!
- September 20th: MOPS Meeting Organization
- October 4th: MOPS Meeting
- October 18th: MOPS Meeting
- November 1st: MOPS Meeting
- November 15th: MOPS Meeting
- December 6th: MOPS Meeting
- December 20th: MOPS Meeting: Christmas Tea
- January 3rd: MOPS Meeting: Spa Day
- January 17th: MOPS Meeting
- January 31st @ 7 p.m. A Night To Give Back (Service Project)
- February 7th: MOPS Meeting
- February 21st: No MOPS Meeting
- February 22nd: MOPS & POPS Dinner
- March 7th: MOPS Meeting
- March 21st: MOPS Meeting
- April 4th: MOPS Meeting
- April 18th: MOPS Meeting
- May 2nd: MOPS Meeting
- May 16th: MOPS Meeting
- May 30th @ 7 p.m.: A Night to Give Back
- June 2nd: End of Year Picnic at Ochsner's Park in Baraboo
*All meetings are subject to change.